A commitment beyond academics Click here to apply today

Name & Address Changes

Name Changes

Name Changes must be requested in Person at the Student Services Desk. You will be required to show your Social Security Card with your new name.

Address Changes

Current students are able to update their address through Campus Connect. Students and Applicants may also submit a written request to the Student Services Office. The back page of the Student Administrative Service Request Form should be used.