COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- At this time, Baptist Health College Little Rock (BHCLR) does not require students to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to be selected or enrolled in a program of study. However, many clinical sites utilized by BHCLR programs require the vaccine in order to participate in clinical experiences at their facilities. Please be notified that if you decline the vaccine, progression/graduation may be delayed due to limited access to clinical sites. BHCLR COVID-19 vaccination requirements may change at any time in response to organizational, local, state or federal guidelines or mandates.
An Amazing Career Starts Here
Application for Admission
The first step toward your career as a healthcare professional is one of the most important ones you’ll take in your life, and we’re proud you’ve chosen Baptist Health College Little Rock.
Begin your journey by filling out an application for your desired field of study.
Just a few reminders as you embark on your application process:
- Your application file will not be considered until the application and all required documents (official transcripts from all previous institutions (including high school ACT/SAT scores for Allied Health programs and ATI TEAS Scores for the Nursing Programs) have been submitted.
- You may only apply to one program at a time. Submitting multiple applications at once is not permitted. If you do not get selected to your program of choice, you may then apply to another program. If you have questions, please contact our Admissions office at 501-202-7460.
- If you have already begun the application process, but wish to change the program of study for which you are making application, complete and submit a new application.
- Residence Status: If you selected “Other” for residence status, please specify by providing additional documentation showing the type of citizenship or residency you hold. * Please note: BHCLR accepts applications from students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a permanent resident card only. BHCLR is not certified with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to enroll students entering the U.S. on student or work visas.
- Applicants with transcripts from institutions outside of the United States and/or whose native language is not English are required to provide official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. Use code #6170 to designate BHCLR as a TOEFL score recipient when you request scores. An applicant must obtain a total score of 80 or above in order to be considered for admission on the Internet-based Testing (iBT) TOEFL exam. Additional information and registration instructions are available at (www.ets.org/toefl). IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Band scores may be submitted in lieu of TOEFL iBT scores if a comparable score is earned using the score comparison tool on the ETS website.
- Foreign Transcripts: If you attended high school and/or college at an institution outside of the United States, you must request official transcripts from those institutions. In addition, official transcripts from those institutions must be evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service. BHCLR recommends applicants use a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Please visit www.naces.org for a full list of NACES member services. You will contact a service, have your official transcripts sent to them, and request that the service send a completed evaluation report along with the transcripts to BHCLR. Transcripts sent along with the evaluation report directly to BHCLR from the evaluation service will be considered official.
Registration and Enrollment
New & Transfer Students: Welcome! Registration for incoming students occurs after the applicant is accepted into a program of study and submits an acceptance form along with a $200 registration fee. Students will be enrolled in the appropriate courses by the registrar.
Returning Students: Students continuing in their studies at BHCLR will be enrolled in the appropriate courses by the registrar and notified via email when registration is complete.
Reentry Students: Students selected for reentry into a BHCLR program will submit an acceptance form and the $200 registration fee. Reentry students will be enrolled in the appropriate courses by the registrar.
Child and Adult Maltreatment Check (CAMC)
All students/applicants must give authorization for BH to conduct a criminal background check (CBC), social security number verification and child/adult maltreatment check (CAMC). The CBC and CAMC may be repeated any time during enrollment. Any challenges to the accuracy of these reports should be directed to the agency responsible for the records.
If an applicant is found in the Adult or Child Maltreatment Central Registry, the applicant must clear their name.
If a student is found in the Adult or Child Maltreatment Central Registry, the student will be placed on probation and allowed to remain enrolled while working to clear their name from the registry. A student listed in the registry cannot attend clinical; therefore, if the student has not been cleared by the scheduled start date of clinical in their assigned course, the student will be administratively withdrawn.