Financial Aid Office Mission Statement
In support of the BHCLR mission statement, the Financial Aid Office strives to remove financial barriers for prospective and current students and their families by providing financial aid assistance and education in a positive and professional manner. While providing the best financial and veterans assistance to all qualifying BHCLR students, we are dedicated to treating all students as individuals and complying with federal, state and institutional guidelines.
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Title IV School Code 031052
Baptist Health College Little Rock
Financial Aid Office
11900 Colonel Glenn Rd. Suite 1000
Little Rock, AR 72210-2820
Financial Aid Contacts
Financial Aid Director/ VA Certifying Official
Financial Aid Asst. Director/ VA Certifying Official
COVID-19 Cares Act
- 2020 3rd Quarter Budget and Expenditure Report – Institutional Portion
- 2020 4th Quarter Budget and Expenditure Report – Institutional Portion
- 2021 1st Quarter Budget and Expenditure Report – Institutional Portion
- 2021 1st Quarter HEERF Report – Student Portion
- 2021 2nd Quarter HEERF Report – Student Portion
- 2021 2nd Quarter Budget and Expenditure Report – Institutional Portion
Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship
NOTICE: If you are eligible to receive the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship, you must have ACT or SAT test scores on file with the BHCLR Registrar’s Office in order to be awarded the scholarship. The Arkansas Division of Higher Education requires pre-approved exam scores to be reported for students who are receiving this scholarship. If you have any questions, please contact the BHCLR Registrar’s Office at 501.202.7933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BHCLR Foundation Scholarship Application
NOTE: New students entering the Fall 2022 term may apply
BHCLR Academic Scholarship
Students meeting one of the following criteria are awarded a $500 academic scholarship during their first semester:
- Students with an ACT composite score of 24 or higher.
- Nursing and Practical Nursing students with a TEAS composite score of 74 or higher*.
*Nursing Traditional Track plus Gen Ed Prep students are not awarded until their Freshman (second) semester.
Baptist Health Workforce Grant NEW!
Students newly enrolled in their program of study in January 2023 will receive a one-time $1,500 workforce grant sponsored by Baptist Health!
Tuition Work Loan Program
Baptist Health College Little Rock, in partnership with Baptist Health, is excited to offer the Tuition Work Loan Program for Traditional Nursing and Patient Care Technician students. The Tuition Work Loan program is available to cover tuition and fees for a work commitment after graduation.
For Traditional Nursing students:
- The Tuition Work Loan Program is extended after successful completion of the freshman semester of the program.
- The Tuition Work Loan Program requires a commitment to work as a Registered Nurse at Baptist Health-Little Rock, Baptist Health-Fort Smith, Baptist Health-North Little Rock or Baptist Health-Conway.
- Graduates placed in jobs not designated as high need will complete their commitment in 3 years.
- Graduates placed in jobs designated as high need will complete their commitment in 2 years.
Financial Aid Important Dates Award Year July 2022-June 2023
|July 5, 2022||Fall Semester classes start (except for OTA)|
|July 25, 2022||First disbursement for all programs (except 30 day delay students)|
|July 29, 2022||1st Refund Date (except for OTA & 30 day delay)|
|August 22, 2022||Fall Semester classes start for OTA|
|August 03, 2022||First disbursement for 30 day delay students|
|September 19, 2022||2nd Disbursement for Fall Only students (RNA and PN students)|
|October 1, 2022||Priority deadline for Spring 2022 Semester|
|December 09, 2022||Fall Semester classes end (except for OTA and GenEd)|
|January 3, 2023||Spring Semester classes start (except for OTA and GenEd)|
|January 23, 2023||2nd Disbursement for all programs (except for GenEd and 30 day delay students)|
|February 3, 2023||1st Disbursement for Spring Only 30 day delay students|
|March 13, 2023||2nd Disbursement for Spring Only|
|May 1, 2023||Priority deadline for Fall 2022 Semester|
|June 09, 2023||Spring Semester classes end|
**Students that graduate in December 2022 will have two disbursement dates in one semester and may affect your refund date within that semester**
Additional Financial Aid Information
To view a comparison of the FY 2018, FY 2017, and FY 2016 official cohort default rates published for schools participating in the Title IV student financial assistance programs please click here