7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday – Friday
SR Application Analyst
Application Analyst II
BHCLR IT Services provides support for student e-mail accounts, grade access, MYBHCLR Portal access, www.bhclr.edu , campus computer labs and classroom technology.
Have a question about your BHCLR email account? Check out the BHCLR E-mail Info webpage to find tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions.
My BHCLR Portal
BHCLR has launched MYBHCLR Portal which provides students with the ability to view Billing, Grades, Current Courses, Course material and Information. The MYBHCLR Portal is accessible from www.bhclr.edu by clicking on the Quick Links link on the top right portion of the page and choosing MYBHCLR Portal. User name is your Student ID number Example: 987654321
Password is your 8-digit birth date (mmddyyyy) Example: 01011980
Sign-Up for Text Message Alerts
Students should sign-up for the BHCLR emergency text message system. BHCLR’s emergency text message notification system (which may also be referred to as Baptist Health mobile alerts) is the safest way to ensure that you receive critical notifications on safety issues, school closings and weather alerts. The system sends simultaneous messages to all registered text-message capable phones to alert registrants of information critical to their safety and well-being. Sign-up for Emergency/Alert Text Messages
Students have access to Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides through their student email accounts. Students may also sign up for Microsoft Office 365 for free with their Student email address. Click here to sign up for Office 365. Students are also encouraged to have Adobe Reader installed to view PDF files. Adobe Reader is free software which can be downloaded at: http://get.adobe.com/reader
Computer Lab Rules
- No food or beverage allowed in the laboratory.
- ID badge must be worn and visible.
- Campus dress code applies.
- Information must not be downloaded and saved to the hard drive.
- Personal software is not to be used in the computer laboratory.
- If computer failure occurs, call 501-410-7891.
- Be respectful of others: no talking, no disruptive behavior, or use of cell phones are allowed.
- The environment is equivalent to the environment in a library.
Internet Use Policy
PURPOSE: To prevent inappropriate use of Internet access in the Baptist Health College Little Rock computer laboratory.
POLICY: It is prohibited for any user to access, create, send, receive, display, or store any material which is harassing, sexually explicit, profane, obscene, intimidating, fraudulent, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or inappropriate.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: User, System Administrator, Faculty, Staff, Program Director and Coordinator.
- BHCLR computer labs provide Internet access for employees and students.
- A user encountering prohibited material must report it immediately to the System Administrator.
- A user engaging in this prohibited activity will promptly be asked to leave the computer lab. Also, future usage may be at risk by the individual.
- An employee engaging in prohibited activity will be reported to their immediate supervisor; students will be reported to their respective program director or coordinator for corrective action purposes.
PURPOSE: To provide an effective means of communication between the schools, students and faculty.
POLICY: Baptist Health College Little Rock (BHCLR) provides student e-mail services for all enrolled students. BHCLR e-mail is the official means of electronic communication with students. Important school related information will be sent to individual e-mail accounts. Students are responsible for regularly reading e-mail messages.
Although BHCLR does not regularly monitor student e-mail we reserve the right to review e-mail for appropriate usage and behavior. BHCLR reserves the right to deny e-mail service to any student at any time. E-mail correspondence is not a secure confidential means of communication and at no time may a student send confidential patient, student or employee information via e-mail. In the use of the e-mail services, a student’s behavior and actions must comply with the Baptist Health Code of Ethical Conduct.
The student e-mail service should not be used to send rude, obscene, harassing, or illegal material or any material that in any way conflicts with state or federal law.
Students may not use the student e-mail service to threaten or harass any person. A user must cease sending e-mail messages if the aggrieved user makes a reasonable request for such cessation.
You can access your e-mail account here.
Students can forward their BHCLR email to their personal email accounts by following these steps:
- Login to your current BHCLR student e-mail account at: gmail.com.
- Select the “Settings” link located in the top right corner and select Settings in the drop down menu.
- Select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab under the “Settings” section.
- Under “Forwarding” click on the “Add a Forwarding Address” button”.
- In the box provided enter your personal e-mail address and click next.
- A window will pop up, click on the Proceed button.
- A verification email will be sent to your personal email address. Enter the Confirmation code and click verify.
- Click on the “Forward a copy of incoming mail” button and mail will be forwarded to your personal email account.
Students at the Colonel Glenn campus can check their e-mail in the Learning Resource Center across from the Financial Aid offices. A Wi-Fi connection is also available throughout the Colonel Glenn campus. Students located at the Barrow Road campus can access their e-mail at the Barrow Road computer lab.
Contact IT@bhclr.edu. You can also call 501-410-7819 for assistance.
After Graduation e-mail accounts will be kept for about one year. For students who withdraw email accounts are deleted immediately.
Yes, BHCLR uses e-mail as a way of notifying students of important information and events. It is the student’s responsibility to check their e-mail on a regular basis.
E-mail correspondence is not a secure confidential means of communication and at no time may a student send confidential patient, student or employee information via e-mail. In the use of the e-mail services, a student’s behavior and actions must comply with the Baptist Health Code of Ethical Conduct. Please refer to the e-mail policy for more information.
Faculty and staff e-mail addresses can be found here. Please note that faculty and staff e-mail addresses end in “@baptist-health.org” while student e-mail addresses end in “@bhclr.edu”.