Since 1921, Baptist Health College Little Rock has served the needs of residents throughout Arkansas and the region by providing quality clinical-focused healthcare education in the areas of nursing and allied health.
Fast Facts about BHCLR
- Nine programs of study in both direct and indirect patient care
- Certificate and diploma programs of study
- Associate and bachelor degree options for some programs through affiliate colleges and universities
- Largest registered nursing and practical nursing programs in Arkansas
- Institutional accreditation and national programmatic accreditations for all areas of study
- Approximately 900 students served each semester