- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov and apply for a FSA ID, a username and password combination that allows you to sign your FAFSA electronically.
- Complete the FAFSA. Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov. You will need your most recent income tax return, or use the IRS data retrieval tool in order to provide accurate income information.
- Respond to document requests. The BHCLR Financial Aid Office may request additional documents needed to complete the aid application process. Most files can be awarded within four weeks of receiving requested documents.
- Complete admission requirements and be accepted as a BHCLR student.
- Receive award notification. Once accepted as a BHCLR student, the Financial Aid Office will send award notifications to eligible students. Return the award notification to the BHCLR Financial Aid Office.
- Apply early for financial aid.
Fall Semester – May 1st
Spring Semester – October 1st
- Notify the BHCLR Financial Aid Office of other types of aid you may receive.
- Students who are only enrolled in Pulaski Technical College courses on the BHCLR campus are not eligible for aid.
- Students who are degree seeking through affiliate institutions may apply for aid through the affiliate institutions.
- Students must list BHCLR on the FAFSA to be considered for Baptist Health Foundation Scholarships.
- Keep your contact information (address, phone, email) current at all times through campus connect.
- Read all correspondence thoroughly. Never sign your name to anything without reading it.