Want your voice to be heard, but don’t know how? The information below tells you everything you need to know about becoming an active Arkansas voter — how to register, ways you can vote, what to expect at the polls and more.
Click here for voter registration forms, deadline information, FAQ’s and more.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 31 days prior to the first election in which you will vote).
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election.
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Not be registered elsewhere – in another county in Arkansas or another state.
Where to Apply
- Voter registration forms are available in the BHCLR student services office.
- County clerk’s office in your home county
- State Revenue Office, Driver Services (pick up a paper form or ask for your information to be transmitted electronically)
- Public library or Arkansas State Library
- Public assistance agency
- Disability agency
- Military recruitment office
- Arkansas National Guard
- Voter registration drive