A commitment beyond academics Click here to apply today

International Transcripts


If you attended a high school and/or college outside of the United States, you will need to have the official transcript evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service. The transcripts and subsequent evaluation reports will need to be sent directly to BHCLR from the service. We recommend you use a service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Please visit www.naces.org for a list of member services. Below are two recommended services: