Founded in 1920, Baptist Health College Little Rock has a long and distinguished history of providing education, mentoring, academic support, and student services to Arkansans called to serve in the healthcare field. Graduates of BHCLR stand out as academically prepared and clinically prepared to "provide quality patient services and respond to the changing health needs of Arkansans with Christian compassion."
Fast Facts about BHCLR
- Nine programs of study in nursing and allied health
- Admission cycles in both January and July
- One-year certificate and diploma programs, two-year associate degree programs and bachelor degree options through affiliate colleges and universities
- Institutional accreditation
through the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
- Nine national programmatic accreditations for all programs of study.
- Competitive academic outcomes in retention, board and registry passage and graduate placement.